ASSENT to First Enrolment Scope and Number of Enrolment Places in Part-Time Adult Secondary Education in the 2019/20 School Year
APPENDIX to the first enrolment in part-time secondary education in the 2019/2020 school year
In order to provide formal education for interested adults, we are enabling adults to enroll in the following programs in the 2019/20 school year:
Lower vocational education (NPI):
- assistant in technological processes.
Secondary Vocational Education (SPI):
- car mechanic;
- motor vehicle body repairer;
- metal designer – toolmaker;
- mechatronics operator;
- manufacturer of metal structures.
Vocational Technical Education (two-year vocational-technical educational courses):
- auto-service technician;
- mechanical engineering technician.
Secondary Vocational Education (four-year technical courses):
- mechanical engineering technician;
- mechatronics technician.