Commission for Monitoring and Quality assurance of study
The committee for monitoring and quality assurance of the study is appointed by the assembly of school lecturers. It consists of a president and 6 members, 4 of whom are school lecturers (so that all study areas or groups of subjects are represented) and 2 students (proposed by the Student Community). You can contact the commission members at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The work of the Commission for Monitoring and Quality Assurance
The work of the Commissioner for Monitoring and Quality Assurance covers the following activities:
- Preparation of a self-evaluation report.
- Conducting a survey analysis for the academic year.
- Based on the overall results and analysis of the survey, preparation of proposals for improvement of the educational process.
- Preparation for the intended external evaluation in 2020 – preparation of the required documentation and submission of the proposal to the Slovenian Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education and implementation of all necessary activities for a smooth visit of the group of external evaluation experts.
- Attendance at possible seminars conferences.