ACQUISITION OF FUNDAMENTAL PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCES
Duration: 14. 9. 2018 – 31. 10. 2022
Funders: European Union from the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport..
- People’s University of Ptuj (leader of the consortium)
- Technical School Center Maribor
- People’s University of Ormož
- Back to the Horse Institute
Target group: employed and unemployed inhabitants of the Lower Podravje region, with a particular focus on the less educated and older than 45 years.
The aim of the project is to increase adult participation in lifelong learning (LLL) and to improve the competences they need in view of labor market needs, increased employability or mobility and personal development.
The programs we offer:
- German or English level A2 courses
- Computer Course digital literacy
The programs are FREE for participants as they are funded by the European Social Fund and the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.